Thursday, September 21, 2006

My newest internet pet peeve

Those fucking semi-translucent Flash advertisements that ever so inconveniently slide themselves on top of the page I'm trying to read. By instinct, I try and scroll down past 'em, but the little bitches follow right along, bouncing all the way down until I find the miniature "x" box to click and close 'em.

Whomever created this mess deserves to have a pack of jumbo Oscar Meyer all-beef franks forcefully inserted into their number two area, and then bashed in the skull with a pillowcase full of soda pop cans (a la Sean Penn in the epic masterpiece Bad Boys.)
I just don't like being force-fed ads like that, especially when 99.9999% of them are for shit I could care less about. If someone would please invent a program that prevents these from interfering with my web browsing fun time, that would be terrific. I'll give you a $5 McDonald's gift card.

Okay, my advertising rant is over now. Move along, move along...