Friday, October 13, 2006

Man, I sure as shit can tell that it's Friday the 13th.

It's been one thing after another today.

First, I woke up at 6:02am when my alarm was set to go off. When I got out of bed, the wood floors were slightly colder on my feet than the nice cozy warm temperature they were under the blankies. I was all like, what the fuck is this, man?

Once I was all dolled up and ready for work, I went out to my car and it was cold out. And worse yet, the door to my car was locked, so I had to unlock it. The sonofabitch wasn't already running and heated up for me like it would be in an ideal world, either. Talk about bad luck.

And now I'm at work, and I have to be here until the end of my shift, which is 3:45. I'm not very superstitious, but geez. I should have just stayed in bed today.