Monday, January 31, 2011

Sounds like I'll need to wear Depends on Thursday

I've been emailing back and forth with a vendor about getting a computer part that I need to have in my meat hooks ASAP and asked if they could reroute the delivery address to my workplace instead of our apartment. In his replies I'm noticing that although he seems to have a relatively firm grasp on how our language works, there are still a few wires under the hood that need detangling. Either that or he knows something I don't know... will the restrooms at work be out of order on Thursday? Am I going to be so excited about this package arriving that I'm going to lose control of my own package? Why is he suggesting that I may be less likely to lose control of my bladder if FedEx delivers on Saturday?

Time will tell. Without further ado, here's his note.

Package is signature required so UPS won't leave it untended

If they wont be able deliver it on Thursday let me know we'll reroute to your work address. Unfortunately we can't reroute right away becose UPS have to make one delivery attempt

Sorry for any incontinence

If it is going to be more continent we can ship it VIA FedEX so it can be delivered to you on Saturday

Tank you