Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I'm Alive and Well... Where the f*&k did I go?

Hey, BlogSnots, it's been a while!

It's too damned much work for me to keep dual-blogging (I post here and on MySpace), and I get hollered at something fierce on the MySpace by some people if I don't post entries over there.

Until further notice (i.e. until I have the extra time and the extra .0005 calories for the engergy to keep up with dual blog postings) I'm moving over solely to my MySpace blog for the time being.

Sorry for the inconvenience.. not yours, but mine for choosing to dual post blogs in two different locations and not being able to keep up with it. I will put a link at the end of this post where the MySpace rendition of Diarrhea of a Madman resides. And sorry ahead of time for the few comment posters here that may not have MySpace accounts.

Go on over and check it out – there’s lots of new stuff. You can even leave your shoes on if you want. Please do - it smells bad enough over there as it is.

Sincerely, Micycle.

All right, fine, take me to the darn MicycleSpace Blog then>>