Friday, March 3, 2006

This just in: If my brain is like that of a grape juice drinking rat, I'm in good shape!

I just read here that grape juice is good for the aging brain. I reckon I've mentioned this piece of Micycle grape juice trivia before, but here goes again for any of you who may not know (this is highly important stuff here):
I happen to looooove grape juice.  However. It only seems to make me perpetually more thirsty for grape juice. And in the end, all I get out of it is a stained empty pitcher, purple lips, and a queasy stomach.
But now I've learned that I'm getting a lot more out of it than that. All these years, my undying thirst for grape juice and then more grape juice has been an insidious, camouflaged augmentation of my well being. My brain's just been trying to do itself a favor all these years!
That said, another round of grape juice, please. My brain is more limber than ALL of yawls. So go have fun with your rigid, barbarian grape juice-deprived think organs, now. I'm going to go off and do some proofs or something.