Thursday, May 26, 2005

Cottage Grove po-leese department (continued)

Joe Berkman emailed me this link today (thanks, Joe!):

http://www.startribune.com/stories/467/5424219.html

Remember... this man is the head of the same league of outstanding community protectors that pulled yours truly over, impounded my Pinto and threw me in jail because I had 3 unpaid parking tickets.

I'm sure he wasn't doing anything wrong. Everyone abandons their flipped SUV with a loaded gun and unloaded beer bottles on occasion, no? Maybe being that he's the chief of police and all, he must have been too busy to be aware of the fact that there were EMPTY BEER BOTTLES in his vehicle and the fact that that's a no-no. Oops! His bad!

One thing's fo sho: I need to call this Fred Bruno character and have him speak on my behalf whenever I need to blatantly lie through my teeth. If I accidentally walk out of Target with a television set and DVD surround sound system that I forgot to pay for, sounds like he could straighten things out with security so's I can at least keep the stuff without paying for it.

Guilty... until proven you have friends in high places.