Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Egg Beatnik

Pardon me, do you have the
Time to make the donuts
Lock me up and throw away the
Keys to a brand new car-X Men
I Can't Believe It's Not Better
Off Dead
Stubbed my
Tow truck
do you have a Buck
Rogers, Roger
Pour Some Sugar on
Me Myself and
Eye of a needle
Slice of apple
Pie are square
It's a Small World
After All this Time,
Don't feed the
Bare Naked
Ladies Room
Living in Sin-bad
Don't try this at
Home Sweet Home Alabama
Funny how time slips
on a banana
Peel away the layers
Find a hidden
Treasure
The lights are
Out to dinner,
Out of
Order me
Around the
Corner of my
Gilligan's Eye-land
Right said Fred
dy Krueger
That's it, I'm
Threw it in the trash
Can of soda
Pop rocks
I give
Upstream
It's about that
Time Magazine cover
Story of the
Year after year after year..
Does anybody
Care Bears are colorful little
cartoon bubble wrap
It's just not the
Same old story
If you want my honest
Opinions are like assholes:
Everyone's got one and they all
Stink bomb
It's
Cold, like a telephone
Call-a-Doctor
Detroit Rock City
Question and Answer
It's None of your
Business suit
None of your
Beezwax candle-a-bra-zier
This probably doesn't make any
Sense
of smell, so I will make like a tree and
Leave
it alone
===
(don't ask me... I'm just the messenger)