Monday, August 30, 2004

It kind of looks like Casper is coming out of your face

Every so often a person needs to let loose and have a good time. I was particularly in great need of such a thing last Saturday night, and I guess you could say I had a few drinks as a result.. AHEM.. this lead to my usual post-drink state of spewing out rather strange bits of impromptu muckamuck for a good part of the evening.



At some point I commented on how smoking "looks like Casper is coming out of your face"... that statement was then eventually refined into referring to smoking as "burping a Casper"



So next time you or a friend needs to get out for that breath of fresh, cancerous air, rather than saying "I'm gonna go have a smoke", why not use the phrase "I'm gonna go burp a Casper".. it sounds so... utterly... stupid.



Aaah, intoxication.