Friday, August 20, 2004

UPDATE: The lost short story

Thanks to my brother Chuck who emailed me a copy, the short story I wrote about in my August 17th post is back in my hands.. along with another which I'll probably post here someday!



Funny how the memory incorrectly fills in gaps for you over the years.. I think it was written when I was at work back in 1999. I haven't read it since then until today, and although the heart of the story is still the same as I recalled, the details are quite different from what I remember.. all for the better, in my opinion.



If you are interested in diving into this literary masterpiece, I have updated the August 17th journal entry with the full story in its entirety. Scroll down a bit for the entry entitled "The Lost Short Story (Volume I)", read it and weep. It is by far one of my favorite love stories ever.