Wednesday, September 29, 2004

If I only knew how to work on cars.

I would rebuild one so that all of the insides would be turned around 180 degrees to make a "backwards-mobile".. can you imagine how cool it would be to see a car that looked like it was going in reverse down the freeway at 65mph?



It would need tinted windows so it would look like a normal car to the other people on the streets. But not too dark of a tint, otherwise the cops would pull me over... Although they'd probably be a little suspicious in the first place seeing a car going in reverse down the freeway.



Could you get pulled over for that, I wonder? If you're obeying all traffic laws and wearing a seat belt, I would think not.



Hm.



Maybe I'll start reading Chilton's Auto Repair Manuals extensively to see if they have a "how to turn the insides of a car backwards" section and let you know if I come up with anything.