Thursday, October 7, 2004

Whodunit?

So.



I was sitting at the computer the other day minding my own business, having a grand old time.



As I was typing an email to a lady named Liz about my band's show at First Avenue, suddenly the air I was breathing became thick. A horrific funk filled the air that was not unlike warm egg salad. Every hair on my body stood up straight and I was beginning to hallucinate.. Suddenly I could have sworn I was trapped inside a giant container of deviled eggs. Mom - you know those tan/white Tupperware deviled egg containers you have? Yup, one of those.



Suddenly a car horn honked outside and snapped me out of my trance.



There are certain times in life where a very foreign aroma enters your nostrils and you know immediately where it came from. I looked over and realized the Doggy was lying on the floor in the room with me.



I jumped out of the chair, stumbled a little bit from the fumes, pulled the collar of my T shirt over my nose, pointed at the Doggy with my index finger and exclaimed "GUILTY!"



Dog farts are like when Fabio got hit in the face by a bird when he was on a roller coaster: funny when you hear about it, not so funny when you're on the receiving end.