Monday, November 22, 2004

Anyone have a pocket TV?

I'm going to see Leo Kottke on Sunday night and there's one problem: he starts at 8:00.



Do you know what this means??? I'm going to miss Desperate Housewives.



It starts at 8pm on Sunday as well. And I can't very well stand to miss this next episode. People are getting murdered, hit by cars, consumed by drug addiction, couples are arguing, separating, kicking their kids out... I thought I was only going to have to wait 167 hours until the story continued, but at that 167th hour, I will be sitting at the Ordway Theater instead.



Leo, could you maybe reschedule your show - maybe move it up an hour or something? Granted you've been my guitar hero for almost 20 years now, I'd like to hope you'd understand.



Maybe I'll have to run to Radio Shack and pick up a pocket TV with an earphone. Nah, the screen is too small. I'll just have to give my ticket to some homeless person in the park across the street from the Ordway and head out to the nearest place I can find to tune in to an all new shocking episode of America's #1 Show, Desperate Housewives. Only right here at 8pm Central on ABC.