Thursday, December 15, 2005

In other wandering mind news:

I'm watching the Bobcat snowplow thing outside the window here at work clear the new 2 foot layer of snow off of the sidewalk. While everyone else is staring and saying "OOH, it's so pretty!" my imagination is stirring something fierce:

The plow is going hella slow, ‘cause it's a sidewalk and there's not much room to work with. I'm keeping my eye on the pile that's slowly accumulating in front of the plow shovel. It seems to be struggling a bit with the giant pile before it and I think I know why. We've got the occasional transient around here and I got to thinking: It would be mighty interesting if once he crammed that pile into the designated giant pile of snow area of the side of the building if he backed up and you saw the form of a frozen human embedded into the side.

If that's the case, I will take the person home, thaw him or her out, and throw him/her in with the monkeys at the zoo. I will wear a lab coat and study his or her behavior, maybe even eventually befriending him or her like Timothy Hutton did in that one movie Iceman. That would kick so much ass it's not even funny!