Friday, December 9, 2005

Nun scents

Don't mind me, I'm just going stir crazy (good movie) at the 39 hour and 38 minute mark of my 40 hour work week. You might want to skip this post altogether if you know what's good for you. If you want coherence and reason, just move right along, there's nothing to see here.

This has been the longest. Workday. EVER. This whole week as a matter of fact has dragged like a... like something that drags a lot.

20 minutes to go. It's Friday. Sounds like a perfect opportunity to type some absolute jibberish if you ask me. Here goes.

I went down to the corridor the other night to bombastically display the church as it was, you have no idea of what kind of banjos they play, he said, only after the key was stuck and it kept making spaces.

Howard came over in spirit, drinking a 7up and mentioned that he had just shaven his head. I had a cap on, and it floated to the top of the sky like a weary sailboat, and the hot dog man just stood there with his buddy not knowing exactly what to say.

If there's nothing more than CDs, than hell, I understand. But don't come over to me saying how many of your crayons don't add up. That's just fine if that's the way it is, but I'll be damned. It's a red plastic ring about the size of a piece of bologna. Bologna gets convex when you fry it up, it looks like a big pink contact lens.

I love the way the spring smells in the summertime. Such brilliance in the sun, like a dirty glass of water with a fish in it. The current capture rate as known is deteriorating. However, due to current logistics, the wheel continues to look like a Triscuit.

I have none of the above, but only a number 2 pencil with which to spread the grape jelly on my toast. I had too much toast last night and it made me want to read the newspaper. All I could find was a paper towel so I read that instead, it didn't take me very long.

So it's 3:23 right now and I learned that someone doesn't like onions in the sammiches. I would have to agree, nothing worse than eating the plate and finding a leaf underneath it. Snowed in benches need to stretch their legs too, but I need to go get cash after here so I can pay for parking,

Do you like my hat? No I do not like your hat. Good bye.