Monday, December 20, 2004

Hear that sound?

Christmas is coming a few days early for me. The sound you hear is the sound of me becoming a loser tomorrow morning when I rush out to buy a copy of the newly released Napoleon Dynamite DVD and go home to watch it until I'm blue in the face and can't feel my legs anymore. This is by far my favorite movie to come out this year... probably my favorite since seeing Ghost World a few years ago. I went to see Napoleon multiple times in the theaters I liked it so much (I never do that!) It is the crème de la crème of nerd movies.



If you're looking for top notch bizarre humor and the most pathetic cast of losers out there, do yourself a favor and view this film at your earliest possible convenience... I command thee! In the mean time, why don't you go "make yourself a dang kayza dilla"?



Ack... there I go quoting the movie already. Anyone that knows me is doomed.