Wednesday, December 8, 2004

Random debris in my head: Volume 7 Chapter 9 page 432

I have been eating low sugar Cocoa Puffs lately. They allegedly contain 75% less sugar than regular Cocoa Puffs. They are delicious. "75% less sugar" means only one thing to me: I can eat 75% more Cocoa Puffs now - that's about 3.5 bowls in one sitting.

Cocoa Puffs look like bunny poop.

Speed Bumps should not be called "speed bumps" - you do not speed as you travel over them. I think "leisurely bumps" or "making me slow down when I'm in a hurry bumps" would be much more applicable.

Indian food is delicious.

If I hear one more thing about money, so help me gawd, I am going to strangle a stuffed animal. And I'll make sure to pick a cute one.

Will I ever be "Alive and well" and know where I am?

Why do I save emails? I have some that go all the way back to 1998, and I probably haven't looked at them since then.

2 people that should never have been allowed to make Christmas albums: Gloria Estefan and Celine Dion. And Mannheim Steamroller. And Amy Grant. John Tesh. Jim Brickman.

I evidently forgot what 2 means.

People that should make Christmas albums: Slayer.