Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Holiday artwork for you to poop on.

Many of you know I like to draw pictures and always have ever since I was old enough to hold a permanent marker and scribble all over my mom's antique dining room chairs (sorry about that, by the way).



Seeing that I might not have too much time to kill writing my usual Blogger poot over the next few days, I will share a couple of my holiday themed artistic renderings with you as a cheap ass token of my appreciation for you stopping by here to read as frequently as some of you do.



Without further ado -



This one I did for an Iced Ink flyer:







And this one I did while screwing around at my cushy office job when I was supposed to be working (which I did about 99% of the time). I had to do it in MSPaint, which sucks - but if you're bored enough, you do the best with what you've got.





And here's a shot of me snow tubing on a recent vacation in the Swiss Alps.







Hope you enjoyed. May your Christmas gravy not be lumpy. I hope everybody has a great one with friends, family, pets, and other microscopic organisms that live in your homes whose presence you likely neglect to acknowledge the other 364 days of the year... like dust mites.



Ho Ho Ho!