Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Exercise when it's convenient for you.

Dear Oreo Thin Crisps®:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for pointing out a great Healthy Living Tip to me. Located on the front of your packaging is an inspiring note which reads:

100 Healthy Living Tips
#7: Are you a morning person or an evening
person? The best time of day to exercise is
the time that best fits your schedule!

This brought to my attention the fact that all of these years I’ve been exercising at the wrong times, such as when I always did pushups in the mens room at McDonalds. But at least I always made sure to do it in a stall with a door so I could hide behind it and no one had to watch the goofy faces I made when I grunted! Sometimes while driving my car I’d attempt to do jumping jacks. When I worked in an office, in the middle of a meeting I couldn’t help myself – I’d get up out of my chair and start lifting it over my head and usually get about 20 reps in before getting kicked out. Tee Hee! I’m such a silly nilly! I would set my alarm for 3am to wake up and pop in my Sweatin’ To The Oldies tapes, work out, and then go back to bed for a few hours. I would wake up sore and fatigued wondering what I could possibly be doing wrong!

But now it all makes sense after reading Healthy Living Tip #7. So I am supposed to exercise at a time which is not inconvenient to me? I have seen the light and I thank you for being the ones to flick that switch from OFF to ON. Next thing you know I’ll have someone telling me I wouldn’t be so hot in the summer if I wasn’t wearing my cozy wool sweaters and snow suit.

I intend on purchasing and consuming your product until I have collected and been educated by the other 99 Healthy Living Tips that I look so forward to reading. I will take each and every one of them to heart and clip them out to paste into my Healthy Living Tips scrapbook which I will share with all of my other unhealthy friends and loved ones. If you were only on tip #7 and I found it to me that awakening of an experience, I can only imagine how intensely wonderful the tips get from there!

Thanks again. I know that I am on my way to a brand new me thanks to Oreo Thin Crisps®.

Regards,

Micycle