Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Post Dated for you to say something stupid.

That's what my intent is here: For each and everyone who reads this to post something stupid. Why? Because I like stupid things. I have a hit counter on this page and know quite a few people stop by on a daily basis, so it will be fun to see how many of you participate. If nobody wants to, that's fine. I'll just sit here kicking my can all over the place. Fine, I don't care about you non-participators anyways. You and your attitudes... sheesh.

Here's how to play: see the little "comments" hyperlink below this post on the right hand side? I want to put it to work. Click on it and leave me a comment about anything. Or click on it to read the comments. If you don't have a blogger ID and want to remain anonymous, that's fine by me. Your comment doesn't necessarily have to be stupid; it can be about anything (although stupid and random is more entertaining if you can work it in somehow). I'm post dating this entry so it stays on the top of the page for a while, but will continue making new journal entries, so you'll have to scroll past this one for a week or so to get to the "new" stuff.

Let the random stupidity begin.. I'll do the first one to give you an example.