Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I only rinsed 1,999.6 body parts, a.k.a. the Overnight Flamethrower

Let this be a word of advice to any of you who bathe.

I showered yesterday as I like to do on an almost daily basis. I take pride in being a boy with a passion and appreciation for consistent hygiene.

I am currently using Lever 2000 soap - the soap that "Cleans all 2,000 of your body parts!" Well, I washed all 2,000 of my body parts, but woke up today and realized I must have been in a hurry and negelected to thoroughly rinse the Lever 2,000 cleansing agents off of all but a small area of one of those 2,000 body parts - the one located in the lower abdominal area. Today, that area is burning something fierce. A little rinsey-poo and a few hours of patience will remedy the situation, but damn. I've done this before - I sometimes am just too quick to hop out of the shower before I am fully rinsed of all soapy residues, yet I never seem to learn my lesson. I guess I see life as too short to waste on things like standing in a shower for too long.. that is unless you're in there soaping around with your signifigant other, but being the innocent angel I am, I don't participate in sinful tomfoolery such as that or any other behavior associated with it.

*cough*

I'm getting an hourglass with 4 minutes worth of sand in it (which I guess would make it a 4 Minute Glass). As soon as I'm done soaping up, you can bet your ass I'm flipping that 4 Minute Glass over and will not stop rinsing until the top half of it is empty. And then maybe I'll flip it over again.

Pardon me, do you have any Gold Bond?