Thursday, April 21, 2005

Harry Palms

Just when you think things can't get any worse, you wake up naked and disoriented in an abandoned parking lot surrounded by policemen all pointing their guns at you.

Last I remember, I was enjoying dinner with a friend and went to use the Mens room because I felt another one of those strange headaches coming on and could hear everyone's conversations.. even those clear across the restaurant. I caught a glimpse of the kitchen out of the corner of my eye on the way to the biffy and one of the chefs was preparing raw meat of some sort. The fragrance was so intense that I began to salivate.

I made it to the Mens room and snarled at a man washing his hands. He gave me a strange look and quickly made his way out. I curled up in a stall writhing in pain, and now here I am lying down in this parking lot. It must be 5am now? Looks like I have some explaining to do. I sure hope that's dried ketchup on my hands..

Gawd, I'm so done with being a werewolf.