Sunday, January 8, 2006

Expressing one's self via cat food

Looks like I have another artistic cat on my hands. My last cat Devo was the master of making smiley faces in his cat food bowl - he always chomped away and would leave 2 "eyes" and a big smile out of the remaining food pellets.


I was strolling past Frank's bowl last night and spotted this:



Woah, It's Pac Man. Here's what he did next:



It sort of has a Mexican rassling mask look to it.


Seeing that I'm on the topic of my cat's artistic eye, as I was uploading these pictures to my PC, there were a few in my camera that I know I didn't take. Hm, looks a lot like these were taken at cat-eye level if you know what I'm sayin'. Frank.





I have no recollection of seeing him with my camera, but he must have snuck this one in when I was on the phone:



(that purple thing is a
Zero Blaster)



*****


Yeah. Frank, go ahead and use the camera. Fine. Just be sure to pitch in next time I go to buy batteries. Money isn't growing on trees for us these days, you know.







UPDATE (3:24pm CST):


I confronted him and sure enough he's using my camera. Being a skeptic, I hollered "Well prove it then, I want to see this!" And I'll be damned, as an attempt to humiliate me, he got me while I was baby talking to him.