Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Lack of work ethic leads to memories of Rosanne the celophane-eating pig

Ever just not in the mood to work some days? That would be nearly every day for me, but it's decent enough pay to keep me going. Not to mention my bout with joblessness last year learned me one thing: jobs aren't that easy to find, so stick with it until something better pops up.

Regardless, some days my lack of work ethic is much thicker than others. Sadly, my fear of boredom trails into my work life, and if what I'm doing doesn't keep me entertained, off I go into la la land to ex-cape (such as right now.) I'm sort of at the Taint portion of my working life right now, finding myself suffering from a case of "how can people do this for more than a year?!" and feverishly searching for a job that I would be better suited for. It will happen, I've just got to stick it out here until it does... It's only been 6 months, it's not the end of the world.

Sometimes I have to deal with customers via the internet and am just flabbergasted by the sheer ignorance and helplessness humans can exhibit. Jeebus people, it's called a telephone. Get off your arses and make a dang phone call! It would be so much easier for you. And there's this thing called the internet with the information you seek right at your fingertips. Seeing that you're contacting me via the internet, you already know what it is. Uncle Micycle is not getting paid to sit here and wipe your bumcheeks for you. This ain't no nursing home, you know what I'm sayin?

At any rate, I reckon it's time for a stream of conscious brainstorm session for a project I'm trying to work on. So if you're not in the mood for my usual scatterbrained clusterfuck of words that spews out when I do this, we should probably part ways at this point. Have a good day!

And if you want to hang in there, get comfy and read on. I'm not going to spell check or edit, just layin' this shit out as fast as can be and leaving it for what it is to read later and a) think what the hell is that? then b) likely get some ideas from it.

5...4....3....2....


Pitter patter pancake batter, I make peanut butter pancakes it's the recipe with peanut butterAsk me how? I'll stumble and tumble. I don't know what football means. Not a word. Wishy dishwashysometimesAll you can do is watch when such poor decisions are made and let them learn for themselves. A good egg means nothing to those blinded by revenge. It happens in slow motion and they often learn too late if at all. Meatatarians watch videos at the state fair about meat while gnawing on smoked turkey jerky and sipping on a shake

Pigs, they are so cute and tasty. I would like a pet pig someday, I once sold a potbellypig named Rosanne and she ate celophane. Her owner did not follow instructions and strangled her to death with a dog leash.Chinchillas and domesticated fox too, Amadeus was a snippy little bastard. Grapepopsicle stick stained glued together make a raft to float down the curb after it rains.Don't you bite me when I clean your cage, I am here to help. Eat your crickets.The funk of the sleeping hamster was unlike any other. Mr. D said "I have a secret" and pulled his hair back to reaveal that itwas a snap on and he was bald as a peeled hard boild egg.

Mork mork mork I wish I could have played guitar for XTC. There is nothing more entertaining than a Womens Expo. I try to go every year, Lisa said she's goingand hell yeah, I'll join along if I can find the time running short on vitamin gumball samples and want to see them budging in line for free food samples. security to the drumstick booth please, we have another incident and a bloody nose. Woman down, woman down.

Cross combover to the yellow and black striped sign, it tells you you shouldn't go that way but you do anyhow and that's the way the coffee crumbles,Rick Springfield smashing roses on his telecaster. Chef Brockett hair follicles trained to stay neatly in place.

Bush Collision Center located Dallas Dodge, motherfucker. Lady with a shopping bag bumps her arm

Denise stood at the escalatorEyes closed tightly, cheeks start to hurt Tippy toe on the sideways comb Fear of stairs, fear of Honeycombs and bees freeze fry yourself up an honeycomb and pour some sap on it for good measure.Cracked an eyelid open just a slit, And in her pants she wanted to shit.

I think you're funny. Bye bye.