Tuesday, January 11, 2005

3 minutes of nonsense

My brain is racing today and I need to organize my thoughts. What better way to do so than disconnect from reality and just let my brain control my fingers on the keyboard... just sort of vomit up whatever they want to?



Here comes a 3 minute stream of consciousness brainstorm session. Same rule applies as last time I did this: 3 minutes of just typing whatever the hell comes to mind (although last time it was 7 minutes, methinks). And I'm feeling poetic today, so whenever my brain spots a chance to make a rhyme or twist a phrase into some sort of encryption, I will sit back and let it happen. Fun fun fun.



Ready... GO:



Bibble bobble, bibble bobble. Muckamuck, 3 men and a duck. It makes as much sense as the change in my pocket or a lock of kitty fur in an overpriced locket. Break a mint in two, it's an apartment. Apartments should really be called togetherments, don't you agree? Got a bass guitar? Does it have bad breath? Give it a basement. Rubiks Cube, a bottle of lube. Typing, wiping, Cheeto residue. Pencil shavings, chocolate cravings. These are a few of my favorite things. Carpet gets a little smelly as it ages, I remember the smell of Love My Carpet powder, the green one was my favorite with a bowl of lamb chowder. Donut for breakfast? I'd rather have breakslow. Iron jaw, iron your jaw, because it's wrinkly. Or be like Burt Reynolds and cover that wrinkly jaw with a scarf of some sort, much like he covers his bald spot with a hair lid hair port.



Float like a balloon, Sting like the Police. Plural form of mouse on the cartoons is known as meese. I like cheese, Weezie from the Jeffersons Starship Enterprise with a puddle of water before my eyes as ridiculos as it sounds, I once walked beside a circus clown. How noun brown gown? I like blike on a Zebulon pike spike JOnez spike lee Spike a drink in an ice skating rink on



Time's up. Don't worry, beat poets... I'm keeping my day job.