Friday, January 7, 2005

Have I seen me lately?

Why yes I have, thanks for asking. I'm on a bottle of Jones brand sugar free ginger ale sodie-pop!



Actually, I confess. It's not me on the bottle. But I'll be damned if it isn't an evil twin of mine that I wasn't aware I had... that bottle of sodie-pop ended up in my hands through a very unintentional set of circumstances: I was running errands, one of which happened to be at an establishment which offers Jones bottled beverages. I was incredibly parched and there was a plethora of flavas at my disposal - I thought to myself "hm - ginger ale sounds nice!" and without any further thought brought it to the counter.



The girl said "Oh my gosh... is that you?"



What? says I to myself.. Yeah, it is me, girlfriend. Standing right here in front of you trying to buy a bottle of refreshing liquid with which to quench my undying thirst. Now ring it up, yo!



I realized she was looking at the bottle. I took a looksie at the label and saw what she was getting at. It bears an uncanny resemblance to yours truly. The pic I provided doesn't do comparison much justice, but if you do an A/B in person, you'd swear it was me.



I'm going to email this here journal link I'm writing to the Jones sodie-pop company and try and find out who this Micycle imposter is. Mom, is there something you're not telling me about a certain somebody that you may have sold off when I.. I mean, we, were born?



Do tell.