Friday, January 21, 2005

"Mallory" from the book of strange overhead coffee shop conversations

Man.. I hope I can type as fast as this lady is talking...



"Mallory? Mallory? Mallory?"

"What?"

"What's this, Mallory?"

"It's a dollar, you know that. Now put it back in the tip jar."

"I'm hungry Mallory!"

"No we have to wait until later."

"What's this, Mallory? Mallory? What's this Mallory?"

"It's a can of Coke."

"I want to go to Perkins, Mallory."

"Yes, honey, we just have to wait. Drink your Coke."

"I want more coffee Mallory, more Coca Cola."

"Look at my hat, Mallory! Uh??"

"I'm done, Mallory."

"More coffee, Mallory? More coffee? Uh?"

"Want to go shopping, want to go shopping Mallory?"

"hey Mallory, I'm done. I'm done. Uh. Uh. More coffee. More coffee. Uh? Uh? Can we go to our house Mallory? Uh?"

"Mallory come here."

"I wanna go, Mallory. Wanna get a pop, Mallory? Wanna get a top Mallory?"

"I'm done. More coffee Mallory. More coffee. Want a newspaper?"

"Nope, I've got a newspaper."

"Let's go, Mallory, let's go! I want small coffee, more coffee Mallory."



(exit poor little old Mallory & her "friend")