Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Holy LAME

Ripped from today's breaking news headlines: Singer curses onstage at inaugural concert



If you can't say the word "fuck" at a rock and roll concert, kids or no kids, president or no president, it's not a rock and roll concert. That's what rock and roll is all abouts, know what I'm sayin? I'm not familiar with that band or singer, and judging from the entertainment roster at this shindig, I'm probably glad I'm not familiar with that band or singer, but to that guy I say good for you, Fucker.



And here's the capper - the story ends with this important news tidbit in reference to Vince Neil on New Years Eve: "That incident is still under investigation by the FCC. "



And what, exactly, is there to investigate?



FCC Guy No. 1: "Did Vince Neil say 'Fuck'?"

FCC Guy No. 2: "I don't know... let's check the tape."

(rolling up sleeves, sits briefly to watch tape)

FCC Guy No. 1: "Yup.. Vince Neil said 'Fuck'."

FCC Guy No. 2: "Case closed."

(wiping sweat from brows)

-----



Eeediots.



This just in: Micycle uses word "fuck" 6 times in journal entry. Looks like it's time to call the FCC and tell them their work isn't done just yet.



ps - 10 bonus points for you if you actually went through and counted how many times I used the word "fuck"