Sunday, January 9, 2005

Micycle-angelo

Attn. fine art connoisseurs: I have never really tried my hand at it before (other than in high school), but I've recently taken up painting... Consider yourselves warned.



1) "Won Ton" (2005) Medium: acrylic paints, silver Sharpie and glitter on cheap-ass 4X6 canvas board





2) "Snails Are Crunchy" (2005) Medium: acrylic paints, black Sharpie and glitter on cheap-ass 6x8 canvas board



As Napoleon Dynamite says, "There's a lot more where that came from." Coming soon: Tennis Ball Ice Cream Cone.



I'm gonna crank out as many of these ridiculous things as possible and sell them off when I'm done. You think I'm kidding, don't you?! All I have to say is take a good long look at my profile pic. I'm dressed in red jammies and holding an iron to my noggin like it's a telephone... that there is a no-nonsense bona fide businessman if I've ever seen one. If I sell enough of these, who knows... maybe I'll own my own personal helicopter and get to fire attractive people on national television someday.