Sunday, November 6, 2005

Stream of subconsciosness

Yeah, so there's nothing to write about at this time. But having the obsessive compulsive creative microchip installed in my brain that I do, I feel compelled to write anyways. If I don't make something at least once a day, be it a bunch of typed words, music, or cookies, I get a little batty. Must. Create.

I used to do this a while back and it was always sorta fun and people always liked it: Set the clock at a certain amount of minutes and just type whatever the hell comes to mind, fuckin' fast as I can paying no mind to spelling/grammatical errors and just posting it. This is something our engrish teacher Mrs. Bonfig made us do in 9th grade, was the only thing I liked about that class and a creative tool I still use today. Bonfig, like many others, pulled me aside after I skipped her class for the 2 dozenth time, expressing concern that maybe my home life wasn't so good. I'm sure she thought I was hopped up on goofballs. I know she thought that. Couldn't have been more wrong on both accounts, but I didn't bother defending myself because she was just another person misunderstanding me and I had no reason to prove anything to her. She was my engrish teacher, snot like we hung out and played Nintendo together or anything. Not to mention, she had that morning/coffee breath that teachers get, and she had it something awful.

I digress.. Without further ado:

8 minute 37 second Stream of Subconsciosness

Webcam photos are funny, the way they blur and the persons face is all blue from the monitor and you can see their room in the background. LIstening to guitar and singing music right now, it reminds me of mildew in a good kind of way. THe record player makes a lot of popping sounds. The girl at Caribou gave me 3 beans on my mocha again either she wants me to be extra caffienated or is unaware that 1-2 beans is good enough. No, really. Lady at Antique Mall was glad to see me again, she thinks I stole her glasses but I tell her no, trust me I bought them with my flex spending plan at the time. She loves to talk with me, but they didn't have any dinette tables I liked and had to get to grandmas gave me the puppydog face as I left sauid NO worries, I'll be back when I have more time but only if you have that music on you did last timne! It was the underscore for A christmas Story, Canon something something I think , she told me the name but I didn't write it down. She always asks if I've found a "lucky lady" yet what's that supposed to mean? Like one that wins stuff all the time??I tell her yes, my father's dog, but you don't let dogs in here, she'd knock everything over with her tail anyhowsWHimsical crazy old art ladsy are funny, they scare me sometimes don't make too myuch eye contact with them or they start freaking you out. recently learnedI like peach scented stuff, so long as it's subtle it's weird that sort of surprises me= I don't usually like stinks. This orange is a bit much,we'll see if it grows on me I see some streaks but arms hurt too much for touchup

Baking soda pop can I borrow a tissue paper mache penguin bat man on the running scared with Billy crystal and the other guy Whatever ha]ppend to Paul ROdrigez, he was in Quicksilver. And Yukov Smirnoff, I LOAF THEESE COANTREE! HHEP HEEEP HEEP Imogen Heap The canoe of love, funny story glad it all happened actuallywas tooeasy want to send a thankyou cardMust fix the clock, I broke some spokes off and that's a bummer. NY, NY been on the brain , green eyelids hope the hair dye didnt' sizzle, why can't I run into such spectacularicity at the hot dog rollers while buying a donut. very awesome humanperson behind the green eyelids.I minds me of Tom Hanks, Bacheolor Party was good movie hanky was mom and dad's parakeet and then there was Bob who would wrap his wing around your fingers and his pupils would dialate

AOL Instant Messenger bag brown bag lunchtime whatever the Morris Day and the TIme car keys, string and a double A-battery fixin to make a pan off eggs with shitake fungus and carmelized onionssssssssWOO HOO says the music man, screensaver of pink shoes is cool kicking balloons while playing onstage is a test of one's concentration 5 people can fit in my place last nightas long as they leave their bags and any detachable limbs in the hall Kids in the Hall mthanks for the new profile pic but can I pay you tuesday for a Hamburger next Wednesday Correct as usual King Friady Lady aberlin aberdeen absolut abcess abdominal candy coated thermostat wristband fisher price barn caked with oild childrens hands smudges primer on the perimeter of the basement wall loves having autn Joan here want a new printer got paint on mine and its a piece of shit out house new house newcastle whitecaslte Jerry Casale Mark Mothersbaugh potatohead toilet seat collar glasses with eyebrows french fry in a donut hole great video my shoes is ramblin, got the freight tr

=======

Time's up! Ah. Time to get on with my day.