Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Stream of subconsciousness, chapter 5 page 544.3

Tis that time again. It's crazy slow here at work, so I'm doing another stream of consciousness outpouring to kill the time. Same rules as always apply: I type fast as I possibly can whatever enters my brain, 7 minutes this time, and post it as is, mistakes and all. I'm quite tired right now, so my apologies ahead of time for any illegibility. My fingers, they are fast, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're accurate. (hm.. I'll have to remember that for next band practice)

Put on your seatbelts, I'm goin' in:

==============

I am typing too loud and there's a crumb on my desk the cell phone sits before me like a dead frog and a squeaky frog no arms these speakers are pieces of shit but what do you expect Glad the death star isn't too expensive I just bit my ring fingernail biting nails I don't do that much though on my left hand only if everbecause I need my right ones for guitar picks I wonder if fingernails digest properly? I wonder if fingernails could eat, would they bite us, ring fingernail is short now took a ring once and pounded it flat with hammer to make sureit didn't fit was very proud became very hot and flew across the room lost it down there I did,permanent marker Mark Mark stretch marky mark and the Funk tape i used to listen to in 5th grade but it was actually rap, I called it funk though. it was fun Fun Fun Dip with the bone stick and happy kid on the package

Post-its and burritos I'll bring her a gunny sack fulla clear tape cause it makes fingers feel funny when touch the sticky side of it I hope chuck's cats are okay, that's too bad that happened poor kitty, hope he's not a pirate Chuck played a show with that metal guy the other night and his amp wasn't oon HAHAHA I remember when that happened to dad at the Civic Center, got a pope cards made fun of them offended elderly54654 6546 cold as shit outside I put goop in my hair from a strawberry colored can it smells nice it's expensive but I like how it smells and could have just let the wind mess it up instead mess up down Uptown Girl she's been living in her white bread world Billy Joel was awesome listenin to You May Be Right left right left Sgt. Baker is my name, I'm gonna teach you how to play the game of warfare Passion and Warfare the audience is listening Carol Channing Molly was a cool dog

You may be right, I may be crazy. Crazy Train, train your dog dogman, King's X Men's room with a view-master I wonder which box my KISS viewmasters are in quite dusty I see huge hairs across the Paul stanley pyramid pic but they are tiny when not magnified under viewmaster there was one with giants whe nI was a kid and it scared me therewas a boy with a checkered shirt. Belly full of sugary mocha no hershey star drawing on my whipped cream today walking back from coffee shop wind blew made face feel like celophane cell phone pain Mel Go Plane lego train water in the brain lumpy smoothie meat smoothie Ankle bracelet I saw Martha Steweart do a trick where she folded t shirt in 3 seconds I want to learn how she showed David Spade and he fucked it up I would too he was dressed up like her and had a little dog and a poncho on. this was before I was aware green eyelids existed Coincidence? David Spade, sign of things to come funny, he did ads for long distance too. 1800collect or something like that annoying commercials carrot top Topper Chopper Black Star War of the worlds on a jacknifed trailer trash white trash can of pears in my fridge I haven't thrown away I wonder how Franks io

====

TIME'S UP